Fiberglass reinforcement rebar is a successful substitute for traditional reinforcing steel in various applications
FIBERGLASS MESH GRID
Using cross-sectioned rods, fiberglass mesh grids are globally used as a more durable replacement for reinforcing steel
The structural macrofiber is mixed with concrete to give enhanced durability through increased strength and crack prevention
-Up to 25% cheaper than equivalent substitute in steel reinforcement
High Tensile Strength.
-3x stronger than steel.
– Highly resistant to water, acids and alkalis. Does not rust.
– Dielectric & Radio Transparent
– Electromagnetically neutral, nonconductive and non-magnetic. Does not affect sensitive equipment
– 9x lighter than equivalent substitute in steel reinforcement allowing for significant reductions in transportation costs
– Easy to use. Customized rod lengths that can be cut-on-site
Effective Thermal Insulation
-Low thermal conductivity
Unaffected by Thermal Cycling
– Does not conduct heat. Ideal for extreme weathers to prevent thermal expansion
– comfortably retains strength for up to 100 years, unlike still which only lasts 30 years
Reduced Environmental Impact
– Consumes 30% less energy than steel
Excellent Adhesion to Concrete
– Armastek’s patented 70 degree angle allows for optimal adhesion to concrete
The company “FRI” has its own production facilities. The production of fiberglass reinforcement requires modern equipment and careful quality control at every stage. We can guarantee high quality products. The company has European quality certificates and an international dealer network.